Drug Research, Evaluation of the Benefits, Harm, Effectiveness and Risk of Drug Use, Marketing Research
Pharm Group closely works with majority of scientific research institutes in Uzbekistan, which are capable to perform:
- Clinical researches;
- Toxicological studies;
- Evaluation of Effectiveness.
The Clients cooperating with Pharm Group may significantly reduce the expenses on researches and studies.
- Pharmaceutical market research;
- Competitive analysis;
- Demand survey;
- Strategic development (branding, pricing).
Pharmacovigilance offered by Pharm Group will cover:
- monitoring, analysis and evaluation of information on safety of medicine registered;
- assessment of benefits, harm, efficiency and risk of using drugs.
The professional team of Pharm Group will assist the Clients by:
- Data collection and analysis for pharmacovigilance and case processing;
- Screening of literature (regular monitoring);
- Preparation of Periodic Safety Update Reports;
- Services of authorized person, responsible for the Pharmacovigilance.
Pharmacovigilance – system for monitoring, analysis and evaluation of Information about safety of registered drugs.
Due to pharmacovigilance system, we are able to improve the safety of use and population health. We can both create and maintain the system from “scratch” and provide assistance at certain stages.